Note: The new resource template
creates a new EOModel for each resource entity. You can
leave each entity in a separate model file, or merge them
into a single model by copying and pasting the entities. For
this tutorial we'll leave them in separate
- Select the Entities group in the Files pane in Project
- Choose New File... from the File menu. Scroll
down to the WireHose Resource template and click
- Name it RSSItem, add it to the Application Server
target in the Hello World project, and click Finish.
- Open the RSSItem.eomodeld file in EOModeler.
- Choose Set Adaptor Info... from the Model
- Set the URL and driver as entered in your adaptor dictionary:
If you're using OpenBase:
Set the URL to jdbc:openbase://127.0.0.1/HelloWorld and
the driver to com.openbase.jdbc.ObDriver
If you're using FrontBase:
Set the URL to
the driver to jdbc.FrontBase.FBJDriver
- Click OK.
- Change the name of the MyResource entity to
RSSItem, its table to RSSItem, and its class name to
- Change the name of the MyResourceKeyword entity to
RSSFeedKeyword, and its table to RSSItemKw.
- Change the name of the MyResourceTag entity to
RSSItemTag, and its table to RSSItemTag.
Copyright ©2000-2003 Gary Teter. All rights reserved. WireHose is a trademark of Gary Teter.