- About WireHose
- Summarizes core WireHose features and architecture.
- About Hello World
- Describes the application which will be built during this
business logic concepts
- Introduces key WireHose concepts such as tags, resources and
- Getting started
- Covers setting up a new WireHose project and configuring the
- Modeling the data
- Works through modeling syndicated items and feeds as WireHose
- Importing feeds
- Covers building an importer which will insert feeds into the
- Crawling feeds
- Describes the process of building a crawler which will import
items from feeds on a regular basis.
- WireHose layout
- Describes key WireHose layout components such as pages,
wrappers, areas and the layout dictionary.
- Customizing the
- Utilizes WireHose layout features to control the application's
appearance and behavior with minimal code.
- Works through allowing users to sign up for a new account and
personalizing their page.
- Finishing the user
- Adding navigation and other niceties to the sample
- Further exploration
- Summarizes several WireHose features which were not covered in
Copyright ©2000-2003 Gary Teter. All rights reserved. WireHose is a trademark of Gary Teter.