Adding a login panel
Now we'll add a login panel to Hello World. The panel will be
added to the wrapper so it will show up on every page.
- Open Wrapper.wo in WebObjects Builder.
- Add a WOConditional, and set its value to
- Select inside the conditional, and choose Custom
WebObject from the WebObjects menu. For "WebObjects
class to use:" type WHLoginBox, and click OK.
- If you haven't quit and relaunched Hello World, open this link
in your browser to logout the current user:
- Now you can use the new login box to sign in to the account
you created earlier.
Copyright ©2000-2003 Gary Teter. All rights reserved. WireHose is a trademark of Gary Teter.